If you’ve outgrown your current home, or thinking about downsizing, then you may be ready to sell you home.
The home selling process can seem like a Herculean job. But your agent and the rest of your expert and emotional support network will help you deal. Here’s your birds-eye view of the 11 main steps to selling a house.
- Step 1: Decide to sell your house.
- Step 2: Research the market.
- Step 3: Select an agent.
- Step 4: Price your home.
- Step 5: Prepare your home.
- Step 6: Market your home.
- Step 7: Be ready for home showings.
- Step 8: Entertain offers.
- Step 9: Negotiate with the buyer.
- Step 10: Have your home inspected.
- Step 11: Close the deal.
To read the full article on House Logic, click the button below!